The nearest airports are Jerez de la Frontera, Sevilla and Malaga.
There are several budget airlines that serve these airports, as well as the major companies.
- Jerez Airport is approximately 30km and 15 minutes from the school
Website - Jerez Airport
- Seville Airport is approximately 130km and 80 minutes from the school
Website - Seville Airport
- Malaga Airport is approximately 230km and 150 minutes from the school
Website - Malaga Airport
- You can take the train from various points to get to the school. If you are arriving via Malaga, you must take the train from Malaga to Seville, then from Seville to El Puerto de Santa Maria on the "Cadiz - Seville" line.
- You can get to Seville train station via high speed connections from Madrid (AVE), Granada, Cordoba and most major cities in Spain.
- The train journey from Seville to El Puerto de Santa Maria is quite relaxing with some great scenery, and takes about 1 hour. Website - RENFE (Spanish Rail)
If you decide to arrive by train with your group, you will be met at the train station by your host families and a representative of our school.