Why Study Spanish in Cadiz, Andalusia
- El Puerto de Santa Maria is situated on the Cadiz coast within the Bay of Cadiz, with a total of some 22kms of coast.
- All our beaches are of fine golden sand and are graced with more than 3.000 hours of sunlight per year!
- Andalusia showcases authentic Spain at its best. It is the perfect place to really get a sense of what it is to be Spanish,
and what it means to really speak Spanish.
- El Puerto de Santa María is a beautiful city, rich in history and culture.
- Natives speak with enthusiasm and passion.
- People from El Puerto or portuenses are hospitable and kind, and they enjoy spending their free time on the terraces in the city centre or at the beach. Portuenses rarely speak English, except young people, but they are very sociable and will surely try to help you solve any problem.
- El Puerto is a safe city.
- Take a look at some of the great activities in Cádiz
Find out more about our courses
Contact us today to learn more about our courses. Places fill fast!
We're here to help you speak Spanish today.